Guided WalkingTours of Andres Institute of Art
Guided Tours of our Sculpture Park are Free
~We cater to any size group and can accommodate a wide range of hiking abilities.
~Let us know the date that works for you (a rain date should also be considered)
~Tours can take as much or as little time as needed.
~to arrange a tour, contact us:
by Phone... call Fe at 603-769-0816 and leave a message
by E-mail... email@example.com
All are welcome to walk the mountain with or without a guide during any daylight hours.
- This is a carry-in carry-out park.
- Take only photographs and memories and leave only footprints.
- Dogs are allowed on the property but must be under your control at all
If you have a group that might be interested in exploring our sculpture park,
please contact us!! Everyone here at Andres Institute of Art is in the business
of bringing together Art, Nature, and Humans, we will do whatever we can to
make your group event a success!
During the Symposium there will be special guided tours of the Sculpture
Park. These tours will take place on:
- Saturday, September 21 at 10 am
- Saturday, September 28 at 10 am
- Saturday, October 5 at 10 am